Estimated shipping date 15 days
Dragonfly, The Lunatico device to remotely control your roll-off roof observatory, also from your mobile or tablet!
With the new software version, including:
… and of course some internal improvements and fixes.
The new hardware addresses some network problems, found mostly at shared observatories with a lot of network activity, and improved relay protection in case of power supply noise.
Top 6 reasons to get a Dragonfly:
- Smart: can perform operations by itself (for example, send you an email or push message, reboot the router if no internet, WOL, etc…)
- Smartphones support: custom control app
- Universal: with ZeroConf, access it from anywhere – no configuration required
- Versatile: roof open and close operations can be customized. Actions can be launched when a sensor or relay changes.
- Secure: password protection available (3 levels)
- Supported: complete ASCOM and INDIGO and INDIlib roof and switch drivers
|With the Dragonfly you can:
Dragonfly / Internet switch comparation
|Actions on relay changes||YES||NO|
|Actions on sensor changes||YES||NO|
|Watchdog, internet monitor, messaging…
|Smart (autonomous operation)||YES||NO|
|Password Security||3 LEVELS||BASIC PASSWORD|
|Relay Safety (restrictions)||COMPLETE||NO|
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magent, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Power supply: 12V (up to 24V is fine), D.C., requires less than 1A, standard 5.5 / 2.1mm jack, positive inside. Important: highly recommended to have the Dragonfly on its own power supply.
- Size: 135 * 61 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 70 * 244 mm.)
- Easy installation with DIN rails (optional)
Please note, if you’re going to install more than one controller in the same observatory (same network), don’t forget to let us know so we can change the network name of the controller prior to shipment.
Included in the delivery:
- DragonFly controller
- Banana male connector (8 units)