Seletek LIMPET, the smallest and most recent Seletek! ASCOM, INDIGO and INDILib compliant!
With a small 12V battery and the wifi interface, no cables coming out of the telescope!
- new focuser controller from:
- any astronomy program (ASCOM and INDILib drivers available)
- your smartphone
- your computer’s web browser
- can alternatively control a camera rotator (with our Windows software and ASCOM)
- very small enclosure
- central hole to easily attach the Limpet to the telescope using a single screw
- Wifi and USB connection
- Very low power requirements (30mA idle connected to wifi, 530mA focusing with our standard motor)
- Optional external wifi antenna needed if the wifi signal is weak – if the wifi access point is in the observatory it won’t be necessary
- Optional external temperature sensor
- all the time-proven Seletek Armadillo and Platypus software will work with it. Just one device at any time.
- Including a screw locking 2.1x 5.5mm jack for safe attachment of power cable
- 5.5 / 2.1mm standard jack, center positive, 12V dc (13.8V, as supplied by some batteries, is valid)
- ASCOM, INDIGO and INDILib enabled
- focus from your smartphone via web interface (NEW!)
|With the Limpet you can:
And in the next future…
|The focuser, rotator and filter wheel software are ASCOM compliant.|
|And Linux / INDIlib driver for the focuser!|
|And, also INDIGO driver for the focuser!|
- Focuser controller
- Outputs: 4 power digital outputs (up to 1.5A) – thermal auto-shutdown of the drivers in case of overheating
- Inputs: 3 analogical-digital inputs (1 for the temperature external sensor, 2 protected with resettable fuses)
- PC connection via USB and Wifi
- Size: 70 * 70 * 26 mm
- Weight: <85 gr.
- External power supply 12V dc (13.8V, as supplied by some batteries, is valid)
- The software supports any current Windows version (XP, Vista, 7, 10, 32bit, 64bit)
- ASCOM compliant software (focuser & rotator)
- INDIlib focuser driver
- Will work with FocusMax, MaximDL, CCDCommander, ACP, CCD AutoPilot, SGPro, Voyager, APT… and any ASCOM aware astronomy software
The Limpet includes the power supply cable, with screwed on terminal, and a tripod thread screw.
- external de temperature sensor
- external WIFI antenna (only needed if the wifi signal is weak – if the wifi access point is in the observatory it won’t be necessary).
- power supply cable for car lighter plug
- 12V DC – 4A Power supply
- USB cable
You can purchase just the Limpet controller (this item) for your existing motorized focuser, or the complete set Seletek Limpet KIT, which includes:
Some example screens: