|Take the new pocket CloudWatcher with you to your favorite dark place, and sleep relaxed while it monitors the sky and ambient conditions, waking up in case of trouble!|
And also PC version:
- All the features of the pocketCW, plus PC connection via a micro USB cable.
- The PC can run all our AAG CloudWatcher software for displaying and automation – including ASCOM safety monitor and weather conditions drivers.
- Any number of phones can be connected while the pocketCW is also sending data to the PC.
- Portable detector including:
- IR sensor – clouds
- Relative humidity sensor
- Ambient temperature sensor
- Brightness sensor
- Watchdog function
- PC version available via a micro USB cable.
- Rechargeable LIPO battery (* optional) 3.7V 450mAh (more than 24h of operation at above zero temperatures)
- External 12V power supply with standard jack (5.5-2.1mm, center positive)
- Data shared via Bluetooth (TM) Low Energy (available for Android 4.3 (**) and iPhone 6, or better)
- Measures: 71x71x27mm.
- Weight: <85gr.
(*) Battery not included, don’t forget to order it!
(**) In smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth Low Energy
- PocketCW manual user
- BIG ALARMS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES (by Mark Zaslove) – Article published in the Astronomy Technology Today magazine (Vol-14-Iss-7)
- LUNÁTICO ASTRONOMÍA POCKET CLOUD WATCHER (by Jon Teus) – Article published in the Astronomy magazine (nº 238 – April 2019), section “Testing Bench” (Spanish version).